Friday, October 7, 2011

Baby goes to Myrtle Beach

At 9 weeks old, we packed up baby and took her down to Myrtle Beach, SC. This was already her 2nd vacation in her tiny little life! We drove half way and stayed in Richmond, VA and continued on the next day to arrive, once again, at the Kingston Plantation. This Saturday she will be 11 weeks old already. She has learned to smile (not just because of gas!) and even laugh a little. She has found her hands and LOVES to suck on them. Piper is finally starting to fit into all her cloth diapers...yay! She had a few rough nights when we first got down here, but she is doing well at night, sleeping for a good 5-6 hour chunk (CC I put that word in there just for you) each night.

4 comments:

Mom VK said...

I love this blog!! The video is spectacular. She's smiling. Hope you all 3 are enjoying Myrtle Beach. Looks like a great place for walking. Well have fun. I miss you all.

Dad VK said...

Great job on the blog site...I can tell this is Alanna's work...Keep sending pictures, but the videos are even better.
Molson, Ogie, and I are getting out for our 1 1/2 hour walks at least every other day and sometimes, if time allows, every day. From what I can tell he has not gained any weight (maybe lost some)....he should cause he poops 2/3 times when we go for walks!! Maybe Alanna can send me some of those diapers! Take care, miss you guys...

Tanner, Alanna and Piper said...

We miss you guys!!

joe barbone said...

Glad you are all well.

For a little baby, Piper has become such a traveler.

Have fun.

Love,
Uncle Joe